Welcome to Fowler Pumpkin Patch 🎃
We are closed for the season. Thank you for your support this year! See you in September 2023!
We’d love to invite you out to our pumpkin patch for a family gathering you won’t soon forget. 🐾 NO PETS ALLOWED – This is to protect our farm animals and your pets. Thank you!
Our scenic grounds are located at 5060 N Greene County Line Rd, just on the border between Greene County and Monroe County, Indiana.
People often mention our Fun Activities & Family Friendly Prices:
- You Pick Pumpkins 🎃 – Pumpkins are priced by size. Around a basketball size is $5, they go up and down from there.
- Corn Maze 🌽 – The corn maze is $5 for adults children 10 and under are free with an adult.
- Our Kiddie Barrel Train 🚂 – $2 per barrel.
- Hay Rides 🚜 – Hayrides are $5 for adults children 10 and under are free with an adult.
- Our Animal Barn 🦙 – It’s free!
- Weddings at The Barn on Maryland Ridge 👰 – Have your wedding at our location!
September 28, 2022.
Very fun experience 😁
September 27, 2022.
My granddaughter loved it. The animals, cornmaze, hayride and pumpkin patch kept us entertained for 2 hours.
September 26, 2022.
Had a great time here with the family. Self-pick pumpkin patch, pre-picked pumpkins to shop for, various types/colors of decorative pumpkins, apples when in season, 17 minute hayride, small tractor barrel ride for small kids, corn maze, food and drinks. This play is quite fun and would recommend to any family.
September 25, 2022.
This place is absolutely beautiful. Pumpkins everywhere. Great place to visit.
November 13, 2021.
A great pumpkin patch to attend if you want to bypass the huge crowds of the more publicized ones.
November 7, 2021.
Excellent place to visit and enjoy.